Highway 23 Revisited

You don't need a weather man
To know which way the wind blows.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cleveland Here I Come

Well, I will be doing the Cleveland Marathon instead of Pittsburgh this year. The 18+ inches of snow Old Man Winter dropped on Columbus the past 5 days hasn't helped. Neither has the -8F (without wind chill) temperatures. It's tough to run 12 miles with spikes. So instead of taking in the wonderful sights of the City of Bridges or Still City or whatever, I will be running through Cleveland (two weeks after the Pittsburgh Marathon). Hopefully we'll run through East Cleveland in daylight so that my Asics won't get jacked. I just can't wait to see all the amazing landmarks in Cleveland: The Quicken Loans Arena (The Q), the four lane highway that is Rt 2, Cleveland State University Campus, and The Flats. So here's to Cleveland, I'll see you May 16th.
P.S. Please try not to have a fire burning on the Cuyahoga River, I'll have to run over it.

1 comment: